Privacy and Safety Policies
The Center for Independent Living/ACES$ maintain privacy and safety policies to protect our clients and their families.
Please be aware:
• CIL/ACES$ is committed to protecting your personal identifying information. We will maintain reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect your data.
• CIL/ACES$ will not release information about you without written authorization.
• CIL/ACES$ conducts state criminal background checks and child abuse clearances on all employees/caregivers.
• CIL/ACES$ employees do not visit consumer homes without a prearranged appointment.
• CIL/ACES$ does not visit the homes of your employees/caregivers unless there is a shared living arrangement.
If ANYONE visits you and claims to be an employee of CIL/ACES$, please ask for identification. If they do not have it, take their name and call us at 800-344-7211.