If you have any questions, please call our office,
Washington Program Manager
400 Union Avenue SE, Suite 204
Olympia, WA 98501
ACES$ Is Your New Goods and Services Provider
Partnering With Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) to Provide Goods and Services Payments
As of Jan. 1, 2018, ACES$ Financial Management Services is the new goods and services payments provider for Washington State. Read on to learn more about what that means for you.
The Washington State HCBS Waivers We Serve
ACES$ is the new goods and services payments provider for the following Washington Home and Community-Based Waivers:
New Freedom program (WANF)
Veteran Directed Home Services program (VDHS)
The state of Washington chose us as the new vendor after a competitive selection process.
How ACES$ Will Serve You
As your new goods and services payments provider, we’ll handle purchasing and reimbursements. That way, you can focus on what matters most: living your most independent life.
As a participant, you’ll enjoy the ACES$ Advantage that includes:
• The best in customer care — We know what it’s like to have a disability. In fact, over 51% of our team members have disabilities. We also know what it’s like to navigate the financial management world. Our goal is to make it simpler for you. One way we do that is by going above and beyond for you. In fact, participants in states with more than one FMS provider always vote us #1 in customer service.
• Live phone-call support — If you ever need to reach us, call us at 1-888-224-0115. You’ll talk to one of our knowledgeable team members — not an automated phone system.
• See your budget in real time — With our online portal ACES$ Online, you and your case manager can see your budget and purchases in real time. You’ll know exactly how much you have left to spend. We make planning your goods and services purchases easy.
Enjoy the ACES$ Advantage:
• Convenient hours: 8:00am—5:00pm, Monday through Friday, with immediate personal assistance and 24-hour access to voicemail
• Prompt call returns with personal attention
• Access to language line for translations
• Monthly budget reports to consumers
• Annual Consumer Satisfaction Survey
• Personalized enrollment services
• Secure, electronic, web-based enrollment