Contact Us:

Craig C. Morrison, VP  & Chief Operating Officer

ACES$ Financial Management Services, part of the Northeast Pennsylvania Center for Independent Living, is our consumer-directed payroll management solution for Medicaid recipients and their caregivers. We are the largest non-profit, FMS provider in the country.


As a Center for Independent Living, we have decades of experience serving people with disabilities. More than 51% of our own staff have a disability. As such, we are uniquely in tune with the needs of our consumers. ACES$ FMS empowers consumers by handling the administrative employer functions for them.  Additionally, the experience is simple and convenient for personal service workers.  Notably, ACES$ delivers a great cost savings to Medicaid programs and the States with which we work.




At ACES$, we are able to keep our focus on the consumer while offering well priced per member/per month rates.  ACES$’s state-of-the-art proprietary software provides an unparalleled interface for consumers and personal service workers. For example, ACES$ technology automatically rejects overlapping timesheets, notifies consumers instantly if they are over budget, and enables consumers to monitor their budgets in real time. Our purpose-built software allows our staff to spend more time helping consumers one-on-one.


Other advantages to ACES$ over other FMS providers include our exceptionally quick onboarding process for both consumers and personal support workers.   We are often able to meet with consumers face-to-face, streamlining the process. Our online timesheets enable personal support workers to submit their hours and, if filled out correctly, we are able to process timesheets within 24-48 hours.   We also offer a supplemental, off-cycle payroll processed weekly.  This ensures that a personal support worker need not wait until the next payroll cycle for a pay check, in the event their timesheet was first delayed due to an error.


What truly sets us apart, what we get rave reviews for, is that our consumers reach a live human being when they phone for assistance.  More than 98% of our phone calls are answered immediately by an ACES$ employee who can assist the caller.  The other 2% of the time, when a call is missed, we return that call within minutes.  We know how frustrating it is to be thrust into a world of automation, so it is our policy to be accessible to the people we serve. It’s what we do.  It’s who we are.  We live it.  And we truly believe, we can be independent, when we do it together.






Terms of Use