2960 Baker Drive
Springfield, IL 62703
Phone (local): 217-528-7046
Illinois Program Director
Manager of Enrollments & Background
Bilingual Customer Care
Consumer Care Manager
Ext: 21111 email@example.com
Ext: 21105 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ext: 21107 email@example.com
Tinley Park Office
16750 South Oak Park Avenue
Tinley Park, IL 60477
Phone (local): 708-532-3319
Fax (documents): 708-532-3631
Welcome Illinois Program Participants.
You deserve the ACES$ Advantage!
ILLINOIS' Fiscal/Employer Agency Service operates in accordance with IRS Revenue Procedure 70-6 within Section 3504 of the Internal Revenue Code. ACES$ acts on behalf of persons with disabilities to perform a variety of employer payroll-related tasks. This includes, but is not limited to, payroll, as well as withholding, filing, and depositing federal and state employment tax requirements, and securing workers' compensation insurance coverage, if applicable.
ACES$ is the FMS Provider for Illinois Home and Community-Based Waiver Programs for Adults and Children.
• Convenient hours: 8:00am—5:00pm, Monday through Friday, with immediate personal assistance and 24-hour access to voicemail
• Prompt call returns with personal attention
• English and Spanish service plus access to language line for other translations
• Monthly budget reports to consumers
• Annual Consumer Satisfaction Survey
• Personalized enrollment services
• Secure, electronic, web-based enrollment
• 24/7 timesheet submission
• Supplemental, off-cycle payroll runs
• Electronic timesheet submission and verification
• Your choice of Direct Deposit, Pay Card or Paper Paycheck